Wednesday, July 18, 2012



Hello guys, today I would like to discuss on a new tablet by Google, the Nexus 7. I think that Nexus 7 came from its size, that's right, 7 inch. It was announced this year during the Google I/0 developer conference. (I heard those who attending this conference got one of this baby for free! >:I)

Just like any Nexus device, it is produced by Google but not made by them.This tablet is designed by Asus, well known for its quality tablets. I think that they made a smart move to pair up with Asus to design the best tablet which cost less than $250. Yes, less than $250 for this baby, however there are good news about it and some not so bad about it.The $199 Google Nexus 7 ships with just 8GB of storage. That’s not enough to satisfy many Android users, especially those that download media or play HD video games. Nexus 7 buyers should opt for the $249 version with 16GB if they can afford the extra $50 to get the most our of their tablets.


Tech Specs
Google really should have skipped the 8GB model and stuck with 16GB as the bare minimum.
However I think that the low price for such excellent specifications (price/performance ratio) will attract a lot of attention and buyers.



No comments: