Friday, March 20, 2009

After trying my best to keep it on the down low, I guess it is just best if I were to express my disgust at a certain character.

Wannabe. Poseur. Whackjob. These are only a few words to describe the character that I’ve mentioned. Talking about things that he/she does not know anything about. Selling himself/herself so cheap like that. My advice is to just stick to what you know and stop trying to be different because you’re nothing more than you are.

I bet the people who come here will not understand a single thing that I’m typing here. It’s okay. Probably better off like this.

I’m just so sick about your constant ramblings on your blog. Why? Because it’s all just full of crap. As I’ve said before: All talk, no action.

One question remains to be answered, “Why do I care about what you say on your blog?”

The answer to that question, I have no idea. I do not have a single answer as to why I’m bothered by what you say. I guess it’s just safe to say that I still do care as to what you are as a person.

Bottom line is that you’ve changed. Changed into someone so cheap and unlikeable. Totally not the person that I knew the first time I met you. Soft, demure and so many more. You’ve just lost that aura of innocence. I am sorry if I had anything to do with your transition into this… This thing.

Believe me when I say that I’m not the only one who feels this way. My respect for you has gone down the drain.


No comments: