Thursday, March 19, 2009

Today was dope.
I shall explain why.
We played Guitar Hero World Tour.
I got to say it was such a badass game.
Thanks Dayana for letting us play it.
So Basically I woke up at 9 a.m. :D
I felt energetic getting ready to play badminton.
I met Irsyad,Zuhaili,Nabihah,Dayana and Nabilah
First went to Nabihah's house.
We played badminton in her house?
LOLS.
I think she was mad . xDD
After that we went to KFC.
Recently, I've fallen in love with the zinger meal.
For those who didn't know, I already ate zinger meal for 3 days straight.
:D I just can't get bored of it.
We went to play Guitar Hero then at Dayana's house.
:DD I have to say that playing the drum was fun.
I might try it again.
We went down to play badminton.
I was probably the noobest? :X lols
Then Nabihah's dad came , woah :O
he had an expression that you would shit your pants at that very tight moment.
yes lol.
Sorry Nabihah if you're reading this . :X
xDD oh and thank you for treating all of us to bubble tea :DDD
After that we played catching with small kids? haha
One guy called Long Kang Johor screwed up?. xD
I'm glad that none of my friends had the same attitude like him.
Feeling happy, playing with the small kids that i forgot to keep time.
Around 6:15pm i went home.
Thanks For Reading.



No comments: