Wednesday, May 13, 2009

If you're reading this .
I wanna thank you for all the things you've done and said :D
I mean seriously .
It has helped alot .

Well because now i have learnt not to think too much about the stupidest things that fuckers do .
Because they're just trying to catch my attention since they have nothing better to do .

I've also learnt that some friends i can trust ,
some friends i should never trust .

Really .
I'f you had not done what you did ,
i would have never known about the truth .
And you revealed to me who are the true ones who care the most .


I don't mean this post in any insult whatsoever .
i'm just appreciating everything .
A challenge along the way only makes me stronger and wiser .


and i still think you're unreasonable
but whatever it is .
Thank You :)

No comments: