Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Today officially marks P.O.P [Passing Out Parade] for National Cadet Corps .
And i'm very glad that i have contributed .
To be in the premier uniformed group in Singapore is something i am very proud of .
And i'm not the least afraid to say it out .
The National Cadet Corps have given me so much opportunies to excel and stand out .
To nurture me and bring out the best potentials i have.

What makes it more meaningful is the people around me whom i share it with .
My batch is the best platoon mates anybody could ever ask for . and i dont know how to thank you.

You guys have made this part of my life meaningful & memorable .
i wouldn't have asked for it in any other way .
From the time we were all strangers to each other in Part A
and we soon bonded, much and much closer .
You guys are the one whom make me endure a second longer.
.
Thank you so much part b.

No comments: