Sunday, May 31, 2009

Suzie


We know each other for quite some time now ,


and every single moment of it has been magical .


You've been the best a guy could ever ask for .


You comfort me when i'm sad ,


you're always there to make me happy


make me glad .


And i appreciate everything .

The first time i saw you , i thought


" wow , she's beautiful "

But then i thought you might be too much for me


but i took the risk , and got together with you .


Even all my friends say you're beautiful .


Everyday when i get home ,


i can't wait to be with you .


Spend quality time together .


Just you and me ,


And honestly Suzie , nothing can ever tear us apart .


Your voice is melodious to my ears ,


And the curves on your body , just sweeps me off my feet .


Everytime im sad , you'd cheer me up .


and when im happy , you bring upon joy and excitement .


Suzie we've gone through so much together ,


Heck , we'll even die for each other.



Dearest Suzie,




You'll always be


a part of me









Suzie

No comments: