Sunday, May 24, 2009

This post is for Myself .
I sympathise myself for the situation I am in .But im sure everything is gonna be alright .
Apart from the fact that some people go around hurting others .then when things go out of hands.
I apologise and apologise .FOR WHAT ?
They just don't appreciate it.
I'm, not even sure why I was Apologising.
I just apologise to get everyone together again.
So Please,Don't start the issue in the first fucking place .I
understand how you feel .
I've had FRIENDS who were like that also .Don't think before they act ,And if something bad happens ,Your drama starts .Stop Thinking That You're Always Right.
Doing it to one person hasn't woken you up apparently .
You Just had to do it to Me ..Its okay .
.So if you're reading this post and you think im aiming at you ,wah .clearly shows how guilty you are lor .

No comments: